Retro Modern Design with Video Tour
About This Plan
- This is a 70's Retro-Modern design featuring an open floor plan, multiple entertaining terraces, and glass walls throughout.
- The entry wraps around the infinity-edge pool and terrace.
- The lower floor features a spectacular glass office, guest bath, and sunken kitchen/entertaining area.
- The upper floor features two unique bedroom suites. The master suite has a glass shower with two ceiling-mounted shower heads, and an outdoor fireplace sitting terrace.
- Video Tour: See a fly-around video of this house plan on You Tube.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,291 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 978 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss