Rustic 3-Bed House with Future Office off Garage
About This Plan
- An appealing blend of textures enhances the exterior of this Rustic Mountain style 1-story house plan.
- Once inside you will find a beautifully arranged open floor plan.
- The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves.
- Cooking will be a breeze in the kitchen that includes a large island with a breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite includes his/her vanities with a linen closet and a walk-in shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located bathroom in the hall.
- The 3 car garage accesses the home through a mud room complete with bench and lockers.
- This plan also includes a future office off of the garage that is perfect for the person who works from home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,874 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 989 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick