Rustic and Spacious Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- There are two master suites plus a huge apartment over the three car garage of this rustic Mountain house plan.
- The vaulted and beamed great room is the star of the show, immediately visible as you enter the foyer.
- An abundance of eating areas include the formal dining room, breakfast nook and an eating bar that seats 4 at the big kitchen island.
- Master suite 1 is on the main floor and has a door that opens to the rear vaulted, covered porch.
- The second master suite is down below on the fully finished lower level and boasts a massive walk-in closet and two doors to a covered patio.
- A big fireplace is the focal point of the giant rec room and you also get an optional office and an exercise room with pool bath nearby.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,548 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,895 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 901 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 647 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 85' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1143 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick