Rustic Angled Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A great mix of stone and wood grace the exterior of this 3 bedroom angled ranch home plan. Beefy wood brackets add to the rustic look.
- A split bedroom layout gives the master great privacy. And the sitting area with three windows creates a great nook to tune out the rest of the world in.
- The great room is open to the kitchen, dining room and foyer and has a striking 10' stepped ceiling. A fireplace and built-ins make this the best spot in the home to entertain friends and guests and to simply unwind.
- Patio doors lead to the covered porch in back. At 10' in depth, it is a nice spot to use an an outdoor living room provided the climate is right.
- Two beds share a bath across the home and a small home center gives you a place to organize home business.
- All of this and you're looking at a cost-conscious 2,065 square foot home plan.
- The roof is stick framed with a 9:12 main pitch and a 12:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 3"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 431 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick