Rustic Craftsman Home Plan with Angled Garage and Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- An inviting exterior combines shake, stone and timber accents creating a rustic curb appeal.
- Inside, a comfortable lodge room is crafted with a coffered ceiling, fireplace and built in cabinetry and opens to the kitchen and casual dining.
- A corner fireplace accents a spacious rear covered porch which is accessible from both the lodge room and the casual dining area.
- The master bedroom is detailed with a coffered ceiling and private access to a covered porch. Two additional bedrooms complete this rustic mountain style house plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 15650GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"