Rustic Duplex House Plan with 2-Story Great Room with Sleeping Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- This charming duplex, with modern farmhouse influences, presents a welcoming from porch, stone based columns, and dormers up above to provide a single family home feeling.
- Each unit is a mirror duplicate of the other and is separated by a 6’ breezeway, allowing separation and privacy between the two units. No shared walls between the two unit will also add appeal to this home for renters.
- Each unit has 1,292 square feet of heated living space (877 sq. ft. on the main floor and 415 sq. ft. on the upper floor) and is 35' wide and 49' deep.
- The open floor plan allows the spacious 2-story great room with fireplace to flow seamlessly into the kitchen.
- Lots of counter space is available in this kitchen as well as an eat-at bar. Connected off the side of the kitchen is the open dining space with access to the back covered porch.
- On the main floor, you'll find the master suite with a private ensuite bath and a stacked washer and dyer. Upstairs, discover a bedroom and a sleeping loft that overlooks the great room below.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 70627MK and 70738MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 830 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,804 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 49' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick