Rustic Farmhouse with Vaulted Sunroom
About This Plan
- A big, beautiful sunroom is vaulted across the middle of the room, creating a terrific spot for your family to gather.
- Or hang out in the spacious living room with its big fireplace.
- The wide arched entryway between the kitchen and the living room preserves the sightlines.
- Seat four people at the kitchen island that gives you extra storage space, in addition to the walk-in pantry.
- On the upper floor, the master suite has lots of room for all your furniture plus a spacious master bathroom.
- In the laundry room, a folding counter and utility sink add functionality.
- The huge bonus room comes with a walk-in closet for all your games and toys and is located over the 3 car side load garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,613 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss