Rustic Mountain Home Plan With 2 Kitchens
About This Plan
- Stone, shakes and a metal roof adorn this gorgeous Mountain home plan, designed to impress. The foyer is extra-wide so you can easily see straight back to the living room and beyond.
- Choose from a study with fireplace or a home office, both equally large.
- The gourmet kitchen has a massive island that faces the breakfast nook and the vaulted family room.
- The main floor master suite is also vaulted and boasts an enormous walk-in closet with an island at its center.
- Note the handy door that opens right into the adjacent laundry room.
- Every bedroom suite on the second floor has a private bathroom and a large walk-in closet, so no fights over who gets what room!
- Two walk-in linen closets and a second floor laundry room keep everything organized and functional.
- A beautiful sitting room with wet bar on this floor leads out to a second floor open terrace.
- The finished lower level takes this house over the top with a rec room, exercise room, craft room, meeting room and a full second kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,376 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,435 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,866 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,075 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 7"
- Depth: 82' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1031 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"