Rustic One-Level Mountain House Plan with Optional Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This rustic, mountain house plan features a grand front porch with a timber-frame gable roof, stone accents, and a single shed dormer. A matching open gable roof extends from the back of the home, forming a large covered patio.
- A spacious, open layout greets you upon entering, providing sight lines all the way to the backyard. Cozy up next to the warm fireplace with surrounding built-ins, or gather around the kitchen island with friends and family.
- The U-shaped kitchen provides plenty of counter space and a large walk-in pantry is just around the corner, near the mudroom. Sliding doors off the dining area lead to the covered patio.
- The right wing of the home boasts a quiet study, powder bath, and the master bedroom. The master features a private patio and an ensuite with a freestanding tub, toilet room, dual sinks, and a roomy walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home, discover a guest suite, complete with a 4-fixture bathroom, and the 3-car garage with an attached storage bay.
- The optional lower level provides flexibility and room to expand if needed, and includes a large recreation room with a wet bar, a study, and a large bedroom with access to a full bathroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,548 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 592 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 614 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1111 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12