Scottish Highland Castle
About This Plan
- This amazing castle home plan is a window into the past when the living was grand.
- Entering through the traditional portcullis, visitors are welcomed by a large stone motorcourt, and entry hall.
- The tower houses a billiard room and irish pub and connects to the main house through a 2 story library.
- This plan contains 6 functioning wood-burning fireplaces, and a full brick pizza oven.
- The first floor of the main house has a large foyer, dining, living and chef's kitchen.
- A gothic arched back porch is perfect for outdoor living and entertaining.
- The second floor is divided into 5 large bedroom suites.
- The interior of the house is finished with stone floors, beveled glass french doors and boxed beam ceilings.
- This plan is designed with a concrete slab foundation. The exterior walls are 12" ICF construction.
- First and second floor systems are pre-engineered wood trusses. The 12:12 roof is slate with a plywood deck and pre-engineered wood trusses.
- You won't find many homes like this!
- Related Plan: For a smaller castle plan, see 44100TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,974 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,877 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 4,097 sq. ft.
- Deck: 590 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 919 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery