About This Plan
- Perfect for low-lying beachfront areas or sited high and dry to capture mountain views, this design has ample interior space despite its narrow footprint.
- The lack of hallways on the first floor, and only a small hall on the second floor, maximizes the square footage.
- The country kitchen expands into the large dining area and family gathering space.
- Optional doors from the master bedroom to the front deck can facilitate sunset viewing, while the rear deck is ideal entertaining space. Note the walk-in closet in the master bedroom and the bath shared with bedroom two.
- Upstairs, bedroom four has study space in its dormer, which opens to a private 'widow's walk.'
- The ground level can easily be converted into garage and storage spaces.
- Foundation: pier.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 470 sq. ft.
- Deck: 48 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss