About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Perfect for low-lying beachfront areas or sited high and dry to capture mountain views, this design has ample interior space despite its narrow footprint.
- The lack of hallways on the first floor, and only a small hall on the second floor, maximizes the square footage.
- The country kitchen expands into the large dining area and family gathering space.
- Optional doors from the master bedroom to the front deck can facilitate sunset viewing, while the rear deck is ideal entertaining space. Note the walk-in closet in the master bedroom and the bath shared with bedroom two.
- Upstairs, bedroom four has study space in its dormer, which opens to a private 'widow's walk.'
- The ground level can easily be converted into garage and storage spaces.
- Foundation: pier.