Shingle Facade with Stone Accents
About This Plan
- This home plan might remind you of one that has been in the neighborhood for many years with its shed roof dormer, covered porch, and shingle facade with stone accents. The charm of the exterior is equaled by the openness and spaciousness of the interior flow.
- A large great room with built-ins and gas fireplace is expanded by the grand openings to the formal dining room, kitchen and breakfast room.
- A covered porch easily invites the indoor activities to the rear yard and the garage entry creates order with its mud room cubbies, laundry room and half bath.
- The master bedroom enjoys a raised ceiling, rear porch access, and bath with shower, whirlpool tub and double bowl vanity.
- The cozy den shows a wall of built-in cabinets and offers a great place to organize necessary detailed work. Two additional bedrooms set to the front of the home are split from the master suite for privacy.
- The side entry three car garage placed to the rear pleases the eye of the discriminating buyer.
- The roof is a truss design with a 7:12 main pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 0 or 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss