Shingle Home Plan with Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive Shingle style home plan is ideally suited to empty-nesters who want all the main rooms on one level.
- When the kids or grandkids visit, send them down to the spacious lower level where you will find more bedrooms and a big family room.
- A hobby room is the perfect place for crafts, with a sink for clean up.
- The living room, dining room and master bedroom boast vaulted ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,795 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,487 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"