Shingle Style With Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Get four bedrooms by converting the flex room for use as a bed. Or use it for a dining room instead. The flex room is just one feature that you'll enjoy in this one story shingle style home plan.
- A covered entry leads you to the gallery foyer with tray ceiling. From inside the front door you'll enjoy views extending nearly 60' to the back of the home.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and informal eating area and is near the family entry off the garage making unloading groceries a breeze. Note the drop zone and the built-in desk - plus the pantry - nearby.
- The owner's suite has 10' ceilings and privacy. His and her vanities plus a walk-in closet - with pocket door access to the laundry - make for a thoughtful design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 563 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12