Single-Story Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- This charming single-story ranch home plan welcomes you with stone and shake accents, a columned front entry, and a 3-car garage.
- Just off the foyer, you'll find a quiet study for work or relaxation. Ahead, an inviting great room with a fireplace is open to a spacious kitchen and dining area.
- In the kitchen, a breakfast bar with seating for six, a convenient walk-in pantry, and easy access to two outdoor living areas make meal preparation and entertaining a delight.
- With an elegant tray ceiling, access to the covered deck, a 4-piece bath with a tiled shower, and a generously sized walk-in closet, the master suite becomes your private retreat.
- The optional lower level plan includes garage space for 2 additional vehicles, a large walk-out living space, a private bedroom with an adjacent full bath, and a versatile flex room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Deck: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 8"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12