Flexible Craftsman with Slide to the Lower Level
3 - 7
About This Plan
- Designed to meet the needs of a large family, this exciting Northwest house plan serves up six bedrooms plus a bunk room spread out over three levels.
- A wrap-around front porch ushers you into the main level where you have a home office and a formal living room with music alcove attached.
- The main living area is in back and it's huge with a massive kitchen island facing the vaulted and beamed great room and the dining room that is surround by glass on three sides.
- The back covered deck is also wrap-around and has three sliding glass doors to get you in and out easily.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it has a romantic fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- The 4-car garage has a golf cart bay on one side and storage on the other.
- On the upper floor, there's a spacious guest suite plus a bunk room and enormous craft room.
- Get down stairs by the stairs or by the slide near the kitchen. There you'll find four more bedrooms, a playroom for the kids and a giant family room with snack area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,446 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,245 sq. ft.
- Storage: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 933 sq. ft.
- Deck: 645 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 703 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 138' 6"
- Depth: 107' 11"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1922 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12