Small But Feels Large
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings in most of the rooms of this Ranch home make the house feel much larger than it is.
- A bay window extends the dining area and brings in extra light.
- Sliding glass doors lead to the rear patio and a covered porch in front gives you more outdoor space.
- All the bedrooms are on the left wing of the home with the big master suite in back.
- A detached 2 car garage comes with the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,308 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 145 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss