Southern Country Ranch Home Plan With Pool House
About This Plan
- This beautiful Ranch house plan has a wide footprint and offers you a pool house behind the 3-car garage.
- French doors welcome you to the entry hall which opens to the spacious great room with its wall of windows that overlook the enormous porch area in back.
- Dine in the large bayed dining area with its views of the spectacular pool house with a mini-kitchen.
- A wall of windows in the pool house brings in extra light and is a great entertaining space. This area could easily be converted to an in-law suite with minor modifications from your builder.
- The family bedrooms are located across the home maximizing your privacy in the deluxe master suite with a bayed sitting area.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior in reverse layout with house plan 62134V.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,110 sq. ft.
- Storage: 107 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,704 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 8"
- Depth: 111' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1274 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick