Southern House Plan with Lots of Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- Living outdoors is a big part of the appeal of this Southern house plan.
- A huge 10' deep front porch is capped by the 3 dormers on the roof above.
- There's a side porch, a screened porch and a large rear porch with outdoor kitchen for your grilling needs.
- Inside, built-ins wrap around two walls of the study.
- The L-shaped living area in back is all open concept giving you beautiful sight lines.
- Notice the huge walk-in pantry with two windows.
- Bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home with the spacious master suite in back.
- The master walk-in closet also serves as a storm shelter.
- The two remaining family bedrooms each get a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,964 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,964 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 3"
- Depth: 85' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1003 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick