Southern House Plan with Spacious Kitchen
About This Plan
- A big open kitchen in this Southern house plan gives you a large island where you can set your groceries down as you come in from the garage.
- The sink has a double window with views to the side of your lot.
- And on the other side, you get to see right into the huge great room that has a ceiling that slopes up to 10' high.
- The secluded master suite is a key design feature of this home and it boasts a huge bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- Both family bedrooms share a hall bathroom on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,386 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,386 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 11"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick