About This Plan
- Arches, columns, three sets of French doors and a columned porch dress up the front elevation of this split-bedroom design. In back, another covered porch extends to a deck, which in turn steps down to a patio.
- Sloped ceilings top both the dining room and the master bedroom.
- The open living area comprises the kitchen with its angled eating bar, the living room with its corner fireplace, and both formal and informal dining areas.
- The isolated master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bath with both a tub and separate shower. On the other side of the living area, the second bath serves the secondary bedrooms.
- With thick exterior walls, the home is designed for energy efficiency.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 12' living room, dining room, kitchen.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For an ICF version of this house plan, see 55061BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Storage: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12