Spacious 5 Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a large family, this spacious Traditional house plan has two bedrooms on the main floor and three more upstairs.
- The home comes with a formal great room and dining room and lots of informal areas for your family to spread out in.
- From the kitchen sink you can take in views of the large bayed breakfast nook brightened by lots of windows and the big family room with its cozy fireplace.
- Have the kids come in through the side porch entry into the mudroom hall with its built-in lockers and a coat closet.
- A gorgeous master suite awaits homeowners with a coffered ceiling in the huge bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the luxurious master bathroom.
- What better way to end the the day than soaking in the big corner tub?
- Send family and friends up to the giant rec room or watch movies in the media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,824 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,662 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick