About This Plan
- Look no further for the perfect vacation house with a sizable deck on two sides and expansive views from the spectacular living room. This is your home.
- The living room boasts an elegant cathedral ceiling, a fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The U-shaped kitchen and dining area combine for easy living. Two secondary bedrooms on the first floor include double closets and share a bath.
- Upstairs, the secluded master bedroom has a sloped ceiling, a large walk-in closet and a private bath with separate shower and tub.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Added Bonus: Plans ship with basement, crawl and slab foundations. Take your pick and build.
- Related Plan: For a version with 2x6 exterior walls, see house plan 57071HA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,306 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 463 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,306 sq. ft.
- Deck: 580 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite