Spacious and Beautiful Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Steep hip roof lines and graceful arched windows combine to give you a Traditional house plan with gorgeous curb appeal.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to preserve the sight lines from room to room.
- The outdoor gazebo with a turreted roof is a special treat.
- Walls of glass brighten the kitchen and breakfast/sunroom that has covered porches on each side.
- In the master suite, the tray ceiling rises up to 12' high and the compartmented master walk-in closet even has a built-in ironing board.
- Every bedroom on the second floor has a charming window seat and there's even a craft room with lots of storage for your craft supplies.
- Best of all, the home comes with both a rec room and an optional bonus room that adds an extra 563 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,003 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,062 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,941 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 554 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 563 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,062 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 6"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 40' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick