Spacious European House Plan with Game Room and Bunk Room
About This Plan
- Richly detailed on the exterior, this European home has high-end touches like a spire at one end of the roof, accents of metal roofing, decorative wooden shutters and a wonderful blend of different exterior materials.
- The first floor is huge and feels even larger thanks to the open layout that creates awesome sight-lines.
- The formal dining room has a vaulted and beamed ceiling and interior columns that keep it open to the foyer and great room.
- You can spend time cooking dinner and still enjoy the big fireplace in the two-story great room.
- The unique shape of the kitchen island is another custom touch.
- There's a big screened-in porch in back complete with an outdoor fireplace.
- Homeowners get a large master suite with a gorgeous bathroom that has a huge two-entry walk-in shower.
- Note the door in the master closet that leads directly into the laundry room.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the second floor is a generous size and there's a bunk room for sleepovers.
- The game room is a great place for the whole family to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,971 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 882 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 14
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 9
- Framing Type: Stick