Spacious Northwestern Ranch House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A gorgeous coffered ceiling tops the great room of this spacious Ranch house plan that comes with a finished lower level.
- The wonderful open floor plan is evident as soon as you walk in the door and the lower level is also open concept.
- You can seat six people at the kitchen island or eat in the dining area that has sliding glass doors to the rear deck.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite giving it a secluded location off by itself.
- It's double tray ceiling is the height of elegance.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also on the main floor while the fourth bedroom is on the finished lower level.
- Flex space gives you lots of options as a craft room, exercise room or a quiet home office.
- The enormous lower living space is perfect for the kids to let off steam.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,225 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 120 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 730 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 8"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 985 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss