Spacious Second Floor Loft
About This Plan
- A big round window and accents of a standing seam metal roof dress up this Northwest home plan.
- The home office by the entry is surrounded by a wrap-around porch.
- In back, the huge great room, dining room and kitchen all form one large space.
- A bright and cheerful sun room has pocket doors and sliding glass doors to the rear patio.
- The master suite also has sliding glass doors that open to the patio.
- Two bedrooms share the second floor with a huge loft area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,503 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 6"
- Depth: 88' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2162 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss