4 - 5
About This Plan
- Classical columns support the entry porch of this plan; the porch can be roofed in copper if desired. Gables and nicely detailed windows complete the traditional look of the design.
- Replete with thoughtful touches, the home includes back-to-back coat closets, one off the foyer and the second near the garage entry, as well as a built-in desk in the family area and a laundry room upstairs, convenient to the bedrooms.
- On one side of the light-filled, two-story entry foyer lies a library, a marvelous retreat for quiet reading. On the other side of the foyer is a formal living room that flows into the dining room through a wide doorway.
- The open informal area in back consists of a kitchen with an island, a breakfast area and a fireplaced family room that accesses the rear deck or patio.
- Upstairs, the isolated master suite with its cathedral ceiling includes a wonderful bath with a walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower and two sinks. Three family bedrooms share a hall bath, and the bonus room stands ready for conversion to a playroom or game room.
- The lower level has a huge entertaining center and an additional guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,319 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,639 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,059 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,621 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 471 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 5"
- Depth: 66' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 723 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"