About This Plan
- Classical columns support the entry porch of this plan; the porch can be roofed in copper if desired. Gables and nicely detailed windows complete the traditional look of the design.
- Replete with thoughtful touches, the home includes back-to-back coat closets, one off the foyer and the second near the garage entry, as well as a built-in desk in the family area and a laundry room upstairs, convenient to the bedrooms.
- On one side of the light-filled, two-story entry foyer lies a library, a marvelous retreat for quiet reading. On the other side of the foyer is a formal living room that flows into the dining room through a wide doorway.
- The open informal area in back consists of a kitchen with an island, a breakfast area and a fireplaced family room that accesses the rear deck or patio.
- Upstairs, the isolated master suite with its cathedral ceiling includes a wonderful bath with a walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower and two sinks. Three family bedrooms share a hall bath, and the bonus room stands ready for conversion to a playroom or game room.
- Related Plans: Need a basement? See house plan 17612LV.
- Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 1751LV (slab/crawl) and 17610LV (basement).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,231 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,225 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 39' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"