Split Bedroom House Plan With Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Three dormers and a beautiful hip roof draw your eye to this Southern home plan with master down and a bonus room over the garage.
- A metal roof on the front porch accents the home nicely.
- The spacious family room is big enough to hold family and friends in comfort with a fireplace to warm those chilly nights.
- Double doors open to the back of the home where an optional deck gives you lots of room to relax outdoors.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook and brightens the whole kitchen area.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the master suite.
- A jack and jill bathroom connects the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
- The side entry garage suits the home for a corner lot.
- Bonus space above the garage gives you storage or expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,450 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,450 sq. ft.
- Deck: 458 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 123 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 602 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick