Stand-out Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Circle-tops windows and an intricate roof line make this Traditional house plan a stand-out design!
- Amenities such as interior columns, a butler's pantry, two bay windows and vaulted and tray ceilings give the home a custom feel.
- The kitchen offers lots of counter space and a peninsula eating bar for quick snacks.
- With the kitchen sink nicely positioned, you can see the nook, back porch and family room all at the same time.
- Split bedrooms give you a private master suite on the right wing of the home.
- A double tray ceiling adds elegance and the spacious master bathroom will not disappoint.
- Bedroom 2 gets a vaulted ceiling while bedroom 4 has a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,444 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 11"
- Depth: 64' 1"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 602 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick