Starter Home With Two Covered Porches
About This Plan
- Ideal as a starter home, this traditional home plan includes lots of extras in its modest area.
- The front porch opens to the great room, while the rear porch accesses the dining room.
- The open living area offers a good flow among the great room, dining room and kitchen. In the great room, the ceiling vaults up to 11', and a fireplace is the focus.
- The kitchen and dining room overlook the backyard, with the utility room conveniently placed off the kitchen.
- The split-bedroom plan sites the master suite on one side of the house. Here, the walk-in closet and the private bath are featured. On the other side, two family bedrooms share the second bath.
- The roof has an 8:12 pitch. The shed roof over the porch is 4:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,277 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick