Starter Home With Two Covered Porches
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Ideal as a starter home, this traditional home plan includes lots of extras in its modest area.
- The front porch opens to the great room, while the rear porch accesses the dining room.
- The open living area offers a good flow among the great room, dining room and kitchen. In the great room, the ceiling vaults up to 11', and a fireplace is the focus.
- The kitchen and dining room overlook the backyard, with the utility room conveniently placed off the kitchen.
- The split-bedroom plan sites the master suite on one side of the house. Here, the walk-in closet and the private bath are featured. On the other side, two family bedrooms share the second bath.
- The roof has an 8:12 pitch. The shed roof over the porch is 4:12.