Stately and Elegant
About This Plan
- Tall spires sit atop the intricate hip roof of this stately European house plan.
- Stone work and dormers accent the exterior for a pleasing effect.
- There's a huge amount of living space inside including a home theater room with wet bar, dedicated exercise room off the master suite and an enormous game room up on the second floor.
- Five bedrooms and a five car garage suit this manor home for a large family.
- Dine in the formal dining room with its adjacent butler's pantry or informally in the hearth room off the huge kitchen.
- The open layout allows you to enjoy the warmth of the great room fireplace while you cook in the nearby kitchen.
- Two sets of double doors swing open to take you to the covered outdoor living area warmed by an outdoor fireplace.
- In the first floor master suite, a stand alone soaking tub sits near the gas fireplace, a tru luxury.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor gets a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Hidden pocket doors reveal the enormous game room that will please every member of the family.
- There are two laundry rooms, one on each floor.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60588ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,284 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 460 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,139 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 6"
- Depth: 107' 7"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2085 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick