Steep Gabled Home with Entry Porch
About This Plan
- This is a traditional two-story home with a steep gabled front and a covered entry porch.
- The open-concept main floor plan takes an otherwise small space and makes it feel much larger.
- 9' ceilings throughout the main floor add volume to the main living space.
- Garage access to the main floor is adjacent to the mudroom with bathroom and storage bench.
- Three bedrooms on the second level include a master suite with walk-in closet and private bath.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 741 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 657 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 4"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss