Stone and Shingles
About This Plan
- Stone and shingles bring an elegant presence to this luxurious home plan . A two-story entry opens on the left to an oval dining room, and straight ahead you'll be impressed with graceful arches that lead to the dramatic two-story great room, with a fireplace framed by built-ins and a three-section arched window.
- The sizable kitchen will be a favorite gathering place, with an island, a bar that seats four, and an adjacent morning nook.
- The first-floor master suite is located to the far right, an exceptional retreat featuring a sitting area, resort-style bath, and an immense walk-in closet.
- The upper level holds three bedrooms and two full baths.
- A three-car garage offers plenty of room for the family fleet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,182 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,231 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 951 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,231 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 5"
- Depth: 67' 9"
- Max ridge height: 36' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss