Stone Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- This stone and brick bungalow with decorative moldings and a front veranda is ideal for a small family.
- The house is 29 feet 6 inches wide by 36 feet deep and provides 953 square feet of living space.
- The home features an open living and dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom and two bedrooms, including a master bedroom with twin closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 953 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 953 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss