About This Plan
- Natural rock and boxed columns give this duplex wonderful street appeal.
- This floor plan has ten foot-boxed ceilings in the great room and master suite bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the front guestroom.
- Columns are used to frame the dining area while enjoying a view of the great room.
- The master suite has French doors leading to the grilling porch and a luxurious private bathroom.
- The center bedroom has optional French doors and is perfect for a home study.
- The double car garage has a rear golf cart bay for that glorious golf course living.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,718 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 146 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick