Sunken Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Circle-top windows distinguish the front of this Traditional family home with its open floor plan.
- A two-story foyer rises up and makes a grand first impression.
- The bay window in the study expands the room and gives views out the front of the home.
- In back, a large family room with fireplace will be where your family loves to hang out.
- The L-shaped kitchen has a window sink and an island for extra counter space.
- Send the kids up to play in the second floor sunken bonus room or create your own media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,477 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,553 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 924 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"