3 - 4
About This Plan
- A T-shaped staircase leads to a raised study set in a turreted bay.
- Vaulted ceilings crown the family room that can be viewed from a second floor balcony above.
- The foyer is two-story for a grand first impression of your home.
- A circle-top window in the master suite calls attention to its cathedral ceiling.
- One hall bath with two sinks serves the remaining three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,657 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 754 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"