Three Charming Dormers
About This Plan
- Three charming dormers overlook a welcoming front porch that helps create a charming exterior for this handsome three-bedroom home plan.
- The entry is graced by a cathedral ceiling and opens to a great room, which offers a fireplace surrounded by windows.
- The U-shaped kitchen has a large island and connects with a spacious dining area.
- A screened porch opens just off the dining room, making it the perfect place to enjoy a meal.
- When you need to relax at the end of a long day, look no farther than the master suite, which offers a walk-in closet and a private bath. Two additional bedrooms share a full hallway bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,781 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,781 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,781 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 4"
- Depth: 42' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss