Three Season Room and Sundeck
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A dynamic open floor plan is the first thing you will notice upon entering this European home plan.
- Vaulted ceilings make the great room feel huge and the wall of windows overlooks the sundeck in back.
- The three season sunroom has a cozy fireplace to keep your family warm and lots of windows to bring in light.
- The three car courtyard style garage is oversized with room for storage.
- In the deluxe master suite, a large bow window creates a lovely sitting area.
- On the lower level, you have two more bedrooms and an enormous family room and games area.
- Designed for entertaining on a grand scale, even the wet bar is huge.
- A wine cellar is close by along with a half bath.
- Why go to the movies when you have your own large theater room with stacked seating platforms for better viewing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,732 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,589 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 180 sq. ft.
- Deck: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1098 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss