Tiny Cottage House Plan with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- Be a part of the tiny house movement with this 582 square foot tiny cottage plan, complete with exterior craftsman detailing.
- An inviting, front porch welcomes you home. Once inside, the vaulted ceiling contributes to the light and airy feeling and exposed beams add a rustic touch.
- A coat closet resides near the front entry, across from a 4-person dining table.
- The living space and combined kitchen features a wood stove and all of your kitchen necessities.
- A full bath resides in the hallway, across from a storage closet and washer / dryer.
- The bedroom offers a built-in desk, closet, and french doors to the back porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 582 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 582 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 81 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 27 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 16' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick