Tradition and Luxury
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Hipped roof lines, dormers and a large front porch distinguish the charming exterior of this luxurious home with a three-car side-entry garage.
- Both the foyer and the living room soar upward for two stories at 19'4". The ceiling in the front-facing library slopes up to 14 feet flat.
- The bayed breakfast room and the kitchen with an eating island are open to the living room, highlighted by a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- A 9'-10' tray ceiling is found in the master bedroom, while the luxurious master bath contains two walk-in closets, dual vanities, a garden tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, a curved balcony overlooks the foyer and living room below. A hall bath is shared by bedrooms three and four, with a tray ceiling in bedroom three. Bedroom two, also with a tray ceiling, has a private bath. A bonus room and a utility room accessible from the back yard complete the plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 3169D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.