Tradition and Luxury
About This Plan
- Hipped roof lines, dormers and a large front porch distinguish the charming exterior of this luxurious home with a three-car side-entry garage.
- Both the foyer and the living room soar upward for two stories at 19'4". The ceiling in the front-facing library slopes up to 14 feet flat.
- The bayed breakfast room and the kitchen with an eating island are open to the living room, highlighted by a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- A 9'-10' tray ceiling is found in the master bedroom, while the luxurious master bath contains two walk-in closets, dual vanities, a garden tub and separate shower.
- Upstairs, a curved balcony overlooks the foyer and living room below. A hall bath is shared by bedrooms three and four, with a tray ceiling in bedroom three. Bedroom two, also with a tray ceiling, has a private bath. A bonus room and a utility room accessible from the back yard complete the plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 3169D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 978 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 212 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick