Traditional 5-Bed Home Plan with Colonial-style Symmetry
About This Plan
- This 5-bed traditional style home has a symmetry evocative of the Colonial style. A front covered stoop leads into a 2-story entry way. To the left of the entry, you'll find a large formal living room. To the right of the entry, you'll find a formal dining room with a hallway to the kitchen.
- The kitchen, great room, and dinette flow seamlessly in an open layout. The great room lies under a 2 story ceiling and is warmed by a fireplace. A built-in bookshelf is next to the fireplace. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a massive walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is located on the left side of the home. The large master bedroom lies under a decorative trayed ceiling and a private door leads to the rear patio. The master bathroom features a large soaking tub, a walk-in shower, an enclosed toilet area, and a large walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, you'll find 4 additional bedrooms and a large family room. the family room shares a centrally located hall bathroom with bedroom 5. Bedroom 4 has its own bathroom while bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Back on the main level, the large 3-car side-load garage accesses the home through a mud room with a bench and lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,094 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 On 12; 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss