About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof and round window add distinction to this Traditional house plan.
- The layout inside is all open concept and there's a big walk-in coat closet off the foyer.
- Combining the washer/dryer in the powder room is a space-saving measure.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead out to the back yard.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs and the large hall bathroom has a big soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 718 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 718 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 718 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss