Traditional European Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An entry porch with brick columns leads to the foyer of this traditional European home, while in back, a spacious covered porch is accessed from both the breakfast area and the master bedroom.
- Off the great room, with a 10' ceiling, French doors open to the study. Built-ins and a media center border the great room fireplace.
- The kitchen, with a peninsula eating bar, is open to the breakfast area that is set in a bay.
- Privately sited on one side of the house, the large master suite features a 10' boxed ceiling and built-ins in the bedroom. The master bath offers walk-in closets, twin vanities, a step-up whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- On the other side, two family bedrooms share the other full bath.
- Related Plans: For a reverse layout, see these alternate house plans - 5942ND in brick and 59469ND in siding.