Traditional European Design
About This Plan
- An entry porch with brick columns leads to the foyer of this traditional European home, while in back, a spacious covered porch is accessed from both the breakfast area and the master bedroom.
- Off the great room, with a 10' ceiling, French doors open to the study. Built-ins and a media center border the great room fireplace.
- The kitchen, with a peninsula eating bar, is open to the breakfast area that is set in a bay.
- Privately sited on one side of the house, the large master suite features a 10' boxed ceiling and built-ins in the bedroom. The master bath offers walk-in closets, twin vanities, a step-up whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- On the other side, two family bedrooms share the other full bath.
- Related Plans: For a reverse layout, see these alternate house plans - 5942ND in brick and 59469ND in siding.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,534 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,534 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 57' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick