Traditional Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and stone and brick enhance the exterior of this Traditional family home plan with four bedrooms.
- A big transom window over the front door brightens the two-story foyer.
- Dine formally in the dining room or informally in the cheerful, five-sided breakfast nook.
- The family room with fireplace is open to the kitchen and nook, creating one big space.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor with the master suite enjoying double sinks and a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,326 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"