Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- The open floor plan of this traditional style home makes it the perfect home for any size family.
- The living room with vaulted ceiling a large bank of windows, is the first thing you see when you enter this home.
- The kitchen opens to the nook that is flanked by two columns adding classic detail to this design.
- The master suite features a bay window, walk-in closet and large bathroom with jacuzzi tub.
- Two more bedrooms to the front of the house make this 1859 square foot ranch a great value for your money.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,859 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,859 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss