Traditional House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof and the use of mixed materials on the exterior serve to give you a beautifully detailed Traditional house plan.
- The open layout is a pleasure to see with sightlines going from room to room.
- Double doors off the gallery open to reveal a quiet study away from the great room living area.
- With glass on three sides, the large dining room is a bright and airy place to serve meals.
- The first floor master suite comes with a tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections and a super-size walk-in shower.
- On the finished lower level, there's a family room and two additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,620 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 883 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 221 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 200 sq. ft.
- Deck: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss