Traditional House Plan with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- Metal roofing accents the front porch of this handsome Traditional house plan.
- Inside, a beautiful two-story foyer makes a grand first impression of the home.
- The formal dining room has two wide arched entryways that not only look good, they keep the sight lines open.
- The big fireplace in the family room is shared by all the main living areas, thanks to the open floor plan.
- And what a master suite! The spacious retreat boasts a double tray ceiling and a huge bathroom with a giant soaking tub set in the center.
- There's an additional bedroom on the first floor for guests and three big bedrooms upstairs.
- A home office lies just down the hall and the massive rec room will be your family's favorite hang out spot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,744 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,105 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,639 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick